Products > 360° Vehicle Solution
”smart” Police Vehicle
Brekford Corporation is your complete one-stop-shop law enforcement vehicle solution provider. We are a first-class quality law enforcement vehicle upfitter. We provide upfitting services for the law enforcement, Public safety, police, Emergency vehicles.
Current 360° "smart" police vehicles we sell or lease:
- Ford Crown Victoria
- Chevy Impala
- Chevy Tahoe
- Dodge Charger
- Customized design unique police vehicles
Municipal Financing & Leasing or Buying
In times where State and Agency budgets are shrinking and at the same time the
need for resources remain constant or is growing due to the ever increasing demand for public
safety and law enforcement, Brekford’s Full Vehicle Municipal Leasing Program is just the
answer to a department or agency’s needs.
Advantages of Leasing vs. Buying
- Shrinking budgets require all available funds to be used more effectively to produce
“more bang for the buck”.
- The purchase of new vehicles requires a significant expenditure of upfront capital,
something that is increasingly unavailable in a shrinking budget.
- Procurement processes are completely streamlined. Rather than multiple purchase
orders or contracts to be placed separately for the vehicles, and multiple equipment
vendors such as mobile data equipment, accessories and installation/services, only one
“single” purchase order can be issued to lease a “fully equipped” vehicle.
- Budgeting is streamlined and is uniform on an annualized basis. Instead of countless
line items prepared and submitted in a budget request, only a single line item for leasing
is required. The same line item is uniform year after year saving hours of tedious
- Minimizes if not eliminate technological obsolescence as you always have the latest and
greatest equipment in your fleet.
- Preserves capital budget for other necessary expenditures.
- Enjoy low, fixed monthly payments making it easier to forecast budgets.
- Reap the benefits of significant cash-flow savings that result immediately in the first year
- Savings in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) positions which are currently assigned to vehicle
upfitting which can now be used for other law enforcement purposes (may not apply to
- Lower lease/financing rates currently available due to favorable market conditions which
can presently be secured for the full term of the lease/financing.
- Agency does not have to maintain “asset records” since vehicles and equipment are on
a lease, thereby saving countless hours and money dedicated for that purpose.
- Assets are not listed on the Financial Records or CAFR reporting since they are leased.
- Agencies or departments which may normally have to acquire funding such as issuing
capital bonds for purchase of capital assets (vehicles) may not have to “raise” capital or
sell “bonds” since no capital investment is required.